While you are packing away your flip flops and strappy sandals into the abyss of your storage closet for yet another cold winter in MN…you are undoubtedly thinking about the shoes that will take their place in the closet. That is, unless you have one of those impressive shoe closets where they can all happily coexist year-round! Good for you, if you do! What woman doesn’t want that?
If you’re like many of us, you are pulling open the containers of winter boots and shoes and you’re maybe less than excited to wear those same boots from 2 years ago, for another winter. You sure would have a spring in your step if you could cover your toes with some new shoes! But shoes can be expensive, you tell yourself. Especially the stylish ones. Plus, you have no time for shopping and you’ve promised yourself never to take your kids along on your personal shoe shopping adventures ever again. EVER! But wait–how about a website that learns your style preferences and hand-picks shoes you’d like AND every pair is under $40 and shipping is FREE!?? This is not too good to be true–it is JUSTFABULOUS. You receive 20% off your first order, too. Sound like something you should try? Probably! And your toes will thank you! Here are a couple of shots from their site so you can whet your appetite for shoe fun!
It’s time to talk fashion trends again as a new fashion season is on the horizon. Fall usually brings more subdued tones and colors–think deep plums, rich browns, creams, blacks and greys– to the forefront. This season is an exception, however. In the stores for fall 2011, you’ll see splashes of bolder color than you usually see for fall styles. You’ll see crimson, sky blue and neon orange, to name a few. Read on for more trends:
- Something else to look for is texture overload. Designers are putting together elements that aren’t usually found on the same garment. Silk comes along with fur and knitwear, sequins and leather make a perfect combination and even plastic goes well with chiffon and wool. Sounds crazy? It does. And it does look a bit crazy, too.
- Pleats and frills will rule the racks this fall. Though unisex looks can be found easily, many designers think femininity should be preserved. It’s the greatest news for those girls who don’t want to transform into strong and courageous men and prefer to remain sensual women. Pleats, frills, cute rosettes and lovely embroidery help us look romantic. And we sometimes want to look romantic, don’t we?
- Fashion goes wild this fall. Besides zoological prints, like leopard and python, to which we have already got accustomed due to the fact every single season designers use these in their creations, this fall we see lots of feathers and wild animals printed on fabric.
- Get cozy in faux fur. As with sweaters, fur is the perfect material for winter. And it looks chic, too, whether you go with a little or a lot.
- Midi length skirts are the new thing. Pull off a more relaxed look with a knit fabric or go for a polished look with a narrow silhouette style.
We at Belladerm are all about helping you achieve your best look–all around. We’re ready and waiting to provide the services that will beautify your skin and body so come on in for a free consultation. We ALSO love to share sites like these that give you a chance to polish your look so you can feel confident and beautiful every day and in every way! See what you think.
FRAMEFINDER is the Virtual Eyewear Try-on and you’ll love being able to see hundreds of frames on your own face using a photo you upload. Your frames are most definitely a fashion accessory and they make a statement about your style!
TRY BEFORE YOU DYE Color your hair virtually to find out what color suits you best! Save yourself time and money trying to find the right color.
MAKEUP AND HAIRSTYLE VIRTUAL MAKEOVER You’ll see all KINDS of different looks here…from bold and wild to classic and simple.
THE WORKS Hats, hairclips, earrings/necklaces can be tried on PLUS the hair and makeup looks. A complete makeover site!
Please leave comments back if any of these help you–let others know what you thought!
You, Only Better™
Belladerm MedSpaTM is Maple Grove’s state-of-the art medical spa, offering today’s most advanced and effective procedures to the Twin Cities area.
- Annual Open House
- Belladerm News
- Best of 2014 Medspa
- Best of 2015
- Best of 2018
- Body Rejuvenation
- Body Sculpting
- Cool Sculpting
- diVa vaginal therapy
- Fillers and Botox
- Hair Care
- Laser Hair Removal
- Love Life/Sex Life
- MedSpa News
- RF Microneedling
- Skin & Body Health
- Skin Care
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skincare Routine
- Sun Damage