When you hit the beach this summer, you’ll be seeing some of the regular styles and some newcomers, too. Look for these trends if you are buying swimwear this spring:
1. Our favorite: Strategic ruching and subtle stitch details and ruffles add oomph to what you already have and flatter and enhance what you don’t. Handy. Very handy.
2. Exotic: World Safari looks with Native American, Moroccan and African inspiration will thrill.
3. High Tech: Glamorous metallics will be filling the racks in different hues.
4. Patterns: Geometrics, flowers and paisleys galore and in very vibrant colors!
5. Americana: From summer gingham to chic nautical stripes–you’ll find a range of looks.
6. Elegant Vintage: Retro glam is hot and you’ll see high-waisted two-piece numbers in stores and on the beach.
7. Hardware: Metal buckles, buttons, and rings will add jewelry-like accents.
8. Embellishment: Studs, beads, and rhinestones, OH MY. You’ll see lots of dazzle this year!
While some of us are sliding into fall/winter kicking and screaming and basically in denial of the cold weather coming to Minnesota, others are embracing it with excitement. Skiing, skating, sledding and snowflakes! And who doesn’t look forward to hot chocolate? We had a beautiful fall this year and the color was stunning. The winds of change are blowing, though; it is time to bring out your scarves, hats, boots and gloves and pack away those tank tops and shorts. A whole new set of clothes for your wardrobe is refreshing, don’t you think?
What about your coat? Are you in desperate need for a style update this year? If you can only make one investment all year in your wardrobe, it should probably be a coat. Reason being: it’s literally your first impression when you’re out and about. We’re going to help you make a fashionable choice. Here are some popular trends at the moment:
CAPE COATS: These coats are definitely a good way to break out the routine and create a different outfit while also being a practical and comfortable choice for the cool season. If worn in the right way, cape coats can help create a classic and romantic look that also has a subtle playful touch in it.
AVIATOR JACKETS: The Fall/Winter 2010 aviator jacket trend provides us with the best outerwear to keep us warm and sporting a perfectly tailored and season-appropriate jacket. The ‘it’ trend of the season provides us with a large selection of aviator jackets from the military inspired to Boho chic and shearling coats flattering all body shape and suiting the refined preferences of style-conscious people.
PARKAS: Parkas decorated with leather and fur as the best means to further boost the unique charm of these style pieces. In spite of the bulky look of parkas you’ll be still able to bring your perfect silhouette into the spotlight with the current styles that are out.
CLASSIC CAMEL COAT: These expensive looking neutrals are definitely a statement coat. It is especially important to find the right shade that will flatter your skin tone. The wrong shade of a neutral can just plain wash you out!
Bundle up in something fashionable this winter!! Happy shopping!
You, Only Better™
Belladerm MedSpaTM is Maple Grove’s state-of-the art medical spa, offering today’s most advanced and effective procedures to the Twin Cities area.
- Annual Open House
- Belladerm News
- Best of 2014 Medspa
- Best of 2015
- Best of 2018
- Body Sculpting
- Cool Sculpting
- diVa vaginal therapy
- Fillers and Botox
- Hair Care
- Laser Hair Removal
- Love Life/Sex Life
- Skin & Body Health
- Skin Care
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skincare Routine
- Sun Damage