Spring is coming (we hope – someday!) and it will once again be time to kiss those sweaters goodbye and bring out your rain coat! If you like to stay on top of the fashion trends, we’ve listed some of the fashions that will be going strong this spring. Enjoy!
- The Boxy Jacket – Now this is one that you might want to skip if you’ve been working your tail off to get in great shape in the new year! Your cute little waist will be completely concealed in this style of jacket. They are pairing these with skirts or pants and are dressing them up and down.
- Contrast-Collar Button Down Shirts – The crisp, menswear-inspired dress shirt enjoys a makeover with cool, contrasting color and/or textured collars and cuffs.
- Billowy Wide-Legged Pants – Just look for a pair that’s leaner on the flare and higher-waisted to elongate your frame
- Tea Length Skirts – Yes, this is the one between the mini and the maxi. Girly-girls rejoice as this is a very feminine look.
- Tuxedo Striped Athletic Pants – To keep the look modern but refined, opt for a streamlined silhouette in unexpected white (black is so traditional) and pair the pants with a casual non-button-down top.
- The Shift Blouse – It IS everywhere and this is another style with a very boxy shape. You’ll be seeing it in exciting prints, luxurious textures, and varying necklines.