Meet Our Team
Belladerm MedSpa™ prides itself on employing honest and skilled medical professionals to deliver your treatments. All of our staff have been thoroughly trained and hold numerous certifications. From Laser Hair Removal, Halo™, and BBL™ certifications to training at the CoolScupting® University, we believe in extensive training for our staff, so you can trust that you are in good hands. Robin, our managing director and injection specialist, is one of the top injectors in the country and trains nurses and doctors around the region for Allergan, the makers of Botox®, KYBELLA®, and the Juvederm® family of fillers. We have invested in the best training and the latest technology to ensure accuracy and excellent results every time for each of our services.
Dr. Gregory MesnaContact Dr. Mesna
Dr. Mesna is a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes primarily in cosmetic procedures. He has been in practice for over 15 years and performs a full range of cosmetic surgical procedures. His practice philosophy is based on the idea that each and every patient is a unique individual and deserves a personalized approach to improving their image. He is native to the Minneapolis area and received most of his training through the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.
Robin BernensContact Robin
RN - Managing Director
Robin received a registered nursing degree from the College of St. Catherine, Minneapolis, Minnesota. She spent 11 years in the nursing industry learning the importance and value of patient care and educational nursing. She has worked as Director of Nursing at an Anoka long term care center, health service specialist for Elk River Public School District, and a medical/oncology/ICU Step-down R.N. at St. Cloud Hospital.
With a love for aesthetic medicine, she decided to open Belladerm MedSpa in November of 2005. Robin serves as the Managing Director at Belladerm and oversees the daily operations. In addition, she plays a very hands-on role in client care, including doing all the injection services. Robin conducts all of the research on products and services herself; Belladerm is truly Robin’s passion. She is considered one of the top injection specialists in the country and is an injection trainer for Allergan the makers of Botox®, Kybella and the Juvederm® family of fillers.
- Robin’s favorite service provided at Belladerm: BOTOX
- Robin’s favorite product sold at Belladerm: TNS Essential Serum
- Robin’s favorite part about running a MedSpa: The people!
Sarah GhizoniContact Sarah
Sarah received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from the College of St. Catherine in 2008. For the past decade, Sarah has specialized in trauma nursing in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) at Hennepin County Medical Center. Sarah started working at Belladerm MedSpa in August of 2017, training directly under Robin and attending aesthetic training courses. She has always had a passion and interest for aesthetic medicine and believes that looking and feeling one's best is incredibly important to overall health and wellness!
Sarah's approach to aesthetic medicine is very natural, and she believes that Botox and filler should be used to enhance and restore natural beauty, leaving her clients feeling refreshed and never overdone.
- Sarah's favorite service provided at Belladerm: Micro-needling
- Sarah’s favorite product sold at Belladerm: TNS Essential Serum
- Sarah’s favorite part about working at Belladerm: I love helping clients look beautiful and feel refreshed!
Amy DagueContact Amy
Aesthetician Manager, Certified Laser Technician
Amy received her license in Esthetics in 2003 and completed her license as Esthetic Manager in 2006. Amy has also received her Certification in Cosmetic Laser Procedures through Empire Medical Training, Inc. She has extensive training and continues to attend advanced workshops to provide her clients the most advanced treatments. In addition, Amy also has a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Minnesota.
Amy is passionate about overall skin health and client education. She enjoys working with her clients to help them achieve their personal skincare goals. Amy works directly with Robin to ensure Belladerm offers the finest pharmaceutical grade products available, as well as effective aesthetic procedures. She has worked at Belladerm since 2006 and loves being part of Belladerm's friendly, professional team!
- Amy's favorite service provided at Belladerm: BBL Broadband Light
- Amy's favorite product sold at Belladerm: So many! But if I had to choose only one - White Lightening
- Amy's favorite part about working at Belladerm: Being a part of transforming a client's skin. It goes so much deeper than the skin, and it is so rewarding!
Shirin BrownContact Shirin
Shirin attended the Aveda Institute Minneapolis, and received her license in esthiology in 2014. She has attended additional product training seminars to further educate her clients in making the best decisions for their skin and skincare regimen.
Shirin enjoys helping her clients determine their skin care goals through the many wonderful products and services offered at Belladerm. She has been with Belladerm MedSpa since August 2015 and absolutely loves working with the amazing women that are part of the team. She truly enjoys seeing her clients happy with the results of the services they receive!
- Shirin's favorite service provided at Belladerm: BOTOX
- Shirin's favorite product sold at Belladerm: TNS Recovery Complex
- Shirin's favorite part of working at Belladerm: Seeing the results in a client's skin! It's wonderful to help make a difference and to make them happy!
Cyndie BrownContact Cyndie
Cyndie received her esthetician license in 2006 and worked at Belladerm MedSpa for six years. After taking a break from her career to raise her children, she is back at Belladerm. Cyndie loves the skin care industry and continues to expand her knowledge of esthetics by keeping up with advancing products, technologies and skin care innovations.
As a dedicated esthetician, Cyndie seeks to educate her clients on proper advanced treatments as well as at home skin care regimes. She is so happy to be home again here at Belladerm!
- Cyndie’s favorite service provided at Belladerm: Hydrafacial
- Cyndie’s favorite product sold at Belladerm: iS Clinical Active Serum
- Cyndie’s favorite part of working at Belladerm: Educating clients on how to obtain and maintain great looking skin.
Daryl JacksonContact Daryl
Daryl has worked as our part-time spa coordinator since July of 2012. Before she came to us, she worked in the fitness industry as a Group Fitness Instructor and Fitness Coordinator for 25 years. She spends most of her time quilting, loving her three grandsons, and walking her dog Allie.
Daryl loves to provide exceptional customer service and a calm environment.
- Daryl’s favorite service provided at Belladerm: Halo
- Daryl’s favorite product sold at Belladerm: TNS Essential Serum
- Daryl’s favorite part about working at Belladerm: I love coming in everyday to see the Belladerm girls!
Kelly JohnsonContact Kelly
Kelly joined the Belladerm staff in June of 2017. She has over 25 years of customer service experience in commercial real estate and local government. Kelly also works as a self-defense instructor and loves teaching women how to be safer. She is also an avid fitness enthusiast. She and her husband enjoy traveling and spending time with their two adult daughters.
Kelly enjoys providing excellent customer service and loves being part of an industry that helps people look and feel their best.
- Kelly’s favorite service provided at Belladerm: Micro-needling
- Kelly’s favorite product sold at Belladerm: Latisse
- Kelly’s favorite part about working at Belladerm: The peaceful atmosphere, awesome co-workers, and wonderful clients!
Amanda DachteraContact Amanda
Amanda has been a hairstylist and makeup artist for over 12 years. She has attended many conferences and workshops on hair and skincare and continues to further her education. Amanda enjoys food, travel, and people!
She is here to assist clients and staff with anything they need!
- Amanda’s favorite service provided at Belladerm: HydraFacial - Instant glow, no downtime!
- Amanda’s favorite product sold at Belladerm: iS Clinical cleansing complex - It is the best cleanser and makeup remover! You can also use it for body wash and a luxurious shaving lotion!
- Amanda’s favorite part about working at Belladerm: I love coming in everyday to see the Belladerm girls!
Madison KochContact Madison
Madison has been an aesthetician and certified multi-media makeup artist for over three years now. She is currently expanding her education at St. Catherine University and is pursuing her bachelor of science in nursing. Madison enjoys spending her down time with her husband and their two dogs.
Her favorite part about this industry is that it is constantly growing and changing.
- Madison’s favorite service provided at Belladerm: Chemical Peels
- Madison’s favorite product sold at Belladerm: iS Clinical Cleanser
- Madison’s favorite part about working at Belladerm: My wonderful coworkers!