Meet Our Team
Belladerm MedSpa™ prides itself on employing honest and skilled medical professionals to deliver your treatments. All of our staff have been thoroughly trained and hold numerous certifications. From Laser Hair Removal, Halo™, and BBL™ certifications to training at the CoolScupting® University, we believe in extensive training for our staff, so you can trust that you are in good hands. Robin, our managing director and injection specialist, is one of the top injectors in the country and trains nurses and doctors around the region for Allergan, the makers of Botox®, KYBELLA®, and the Juvederm® family of fillers. We have invested in the best training and the latest technology to ensure accuracy and excellent results every time for each of our services.
Dr. Gregory MesnaContact Dr. Mesna
Dr. Mesna is a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes primarily in cosmetic procedures. He has been in practice for over 15 years and performs a full range of cosmetic surgical procedures. His practice philosophy is based on the idea that each and every patient is a unique individual and deserves a personalized approach to improving their image. He is native to the Minneapolis area and received most of his training through the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.
Robin BernensContact Robin
RN - Managing Director
Robin received a registered nursing degree from the College of St. Catherine, Minneapolis, Minnesota. She spent 11 years in the nursing industry learning the importance and value of patient care and educational nursing. She has worked as Director of Nursing at an Anoka long term care center, health service specialist for Elk River Public School District, and a medical/oncology/ICU Step-down R.N. at St. Cloud Hospital.
With a love for aesthetic medicine, she decided to open Belladerm MedSpa in November of 2005. Robin serves as the Managing Director at Belladerm and oversees the daily operations. In addition, she plays a very hands-on role in client care, including doing all the injection services. Robin conducts all of the research on products and services herself; Belladerm is truly Robin’s passion. She is considered one of the top injection specialists in the country and is an injection trainer for Allergan the makers of Botox®, Kybella and the Juvederm® family of fillers.
- Robin’s favorite service provided at Belladerm: BOTOX
- Robin’s favorite product sold at Belladerm: TNS Essential Serum
- Robin’s favorite part about running a MedSpa: The people!
Samantha LarsonContact Samantha
RN, APRN, CNP
Samantha graduated from the University of Minnesota in 2012 with a BS in Biology, Masters of Nursing in 2013, and Doctorate of Nursing practice in 2019. She worked at Hennepin County Medical Center, first as a nurse and then as a nurse practitioner since 2015.
Samantha first entered the field of aesthetics. after extensive training under Robin, her proud mom.
Samantha enjoys the ever-changing field of medical cosmetics and has a passion for assisting her patients in being the best versions of themselves.
- Samantha's favorite service provided at Belladerm: Microneedling with PRP
- Samantha's favorite product sold at Belladerm: TNS Advanced +
- Samantha's favorite part of working at Belladerm: The amazing group of women that she gets to work with!
Danielle VollmerContact Danielle
Danielle has been in the medical industry since 2007 with experience in the areas of aesthetics, weight loss, and long-term care. She graduated Summa cum laude from Presentation College in Aberdeen, South Dakota with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. A North Dakota Native, Danielle assisted in the development and success of a private practice offering aesthetic and weight-loss services in the Fargo-Moorhead area. As the Director of Nursing and Principal Aesthetic Provider, Daniele strived to provide patients with excellent results. Through doing so, she quickly built a strong clientele that trusted her keen eye for detail.
Danielle believes in enhancing each patient's anatomy to provide exceptional and natural results. While working with patients, she is passionate about providing education while tailoring a treatment plan to achieve everyone's desired results and promote their overall skin health. Danielle has extensive experience in providing aesthetic services including, Botox, Dermal Fillers, Kybella, and Body Contouring. Furthermore, she specializes in advanced techniques, such as cannula use for dermal fillers that promote a more comfortable experience while resulting in less downtime.
Her favorite part about the industry is Enhancing each patient's anatomy to provide exceptional and natural results
Danielle's favorite services provided at Belladerm: Botox and HydraFacial's
Danielle's favorite product sold at Belladerm: TNS Advanced +
Danielle's favorite part about working at Belladerm: Offering our patients such a wide variety of services and products and the staff!
Katie WohlarbeContact Katie
AP Aesthetician, Laser Technician, CoolSculpting Elite Provider
An Aveda Institute graduate, Katie has been a licensed Aesthetician since 2006. She is an expert in medical-grade Skin Care, Laser Hair Removal, Coolsculpting Elite®, and advanced product knowledge.
Shirin BrownContact Shirin
Shirin attended the Aveda Institute Minneapolis, and received her license in esthiology in 2014. She has attended additional product training seminars to further educate her clients in making the best decisions for their skin and skincare regimen.
Shirin enjoys helping her clients determine their skin care goals through the many wonderful products and services offered at Belladerm. She has been with Belladerm MedSpa since August 2015 and absolutely loves working with the amazing women that are part of the team.
- Shirin's favorite service provided at Belladerm: BOTOX
- Shirin's favorite product sold at Belladerm: TNS Recovery Complex
- Shirin's favorite part of working at Belladerm: Seeing the results in a client's skin! It's wonderful to help make a difference and to make them happy!
Celine PettyContact Celine
Celine attended Saint Paul College where she graduated with her Advanced Practice Aesethetician License. Celine believes that continuing education is important in this ever-changing field.
Before joining the Belladerm Team, Celine cultivated her experience by specializing in Chemical Peels and HydraFacial's. She had years of experience working with a variety of skin types and conditions. when not working, Celine enjoys baking, cuddling with her cat Chai, and going on kayaking adventures in the summertime.
Celine enjoys seeing her clients happy with the results of the services they receive!
- Celine's favorite service provided at Belladerm: BOTOX
- Celine's favorite product sold at Belladerm: TNS Advanced +
- Celine's favorite part of working at Belladerm: Helping clients achieve their skincare goals and her amazing team of ladies!
Madison KochContact Madison
Madison's first jump into the cosmetic world was after she obtained her Advanced Practice Aesthetician Degree from Saint Paul College & Faces Ect. Multi-media Makeup Artistry Diploma. As a creative person, these credentials lead to many fun and exciting experiences within the beauty industry that eventually launched her into the world of medical cosmetics.
A Bethel University alumni, Madison combined her passion for all things beauty with a fondness for marketing, resulting in the role she holds today.
Her skill set is focused on creating and developing marketing campaigns that will elevate the social media presence of small businesses. Madison's specialties include social media strategy, content creation, and marketing research for small businesses. Combining these skills with her creative disposition makes Madison an asset to the Belladerm team.
She enjoys spending her downtime with her husband and their two rescue dogs, Hazel and Juniper.
Her favorite part about this industry is that it is constantly growing and changing.
- Madison’s favorite service provided at Belladerm: Dermal Filler
- Madison’s favorite product sold at Belladerm: Revision's Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
- Madison’s favorite part about working at Belladerm: My wonderful coworkers!
Kelly JohnsonContact Kelly
Front Desk Manager
Kelly joined the Belladerm staff in June of 2017. She has over 25 years of customer service experience in commercial real estate and local government. Kelly also works as a self-defense instructor and loves teaching women how to be safer. She is also an avid fitness enthusiast. She and her husband enjoy traveling and spending time with their two adult daughters.
Kelly enjoys providing excellent customer service and loves being part of an industry that helps people look and feel their best.
- Kelly’s favorite service provided at Belladerm: Micro-needling
- Kelly’s favorite product sold at Belladerm: Latisse
- Kelly’s favorite part about working at Belladerm: The peaceful atmosphere, awesome co-workers, and wonderful clients!
Daryl JacksonContact Daryl
Daryl has worked as our part-time spa coordinator since July of 2012. Before she came to us, she worked in the fitness industry as a Group Fitness Instructor and Fitness Coordinator for 25 years. She spends most of her time quilting, loving her three grandsons, and walking her dog Allie.
Daryl loves to provide exceptional customer service and a calm environment.
- Daryl’s favorite service provided at Belladerm: Halo
- Daryl’s favorite product sold at Belladerm: TNS Essential Serum
- Daryl’s favorite part about working at Belladerm: I love coming in everyday to see the Belladerm girls!
Amanda DachteraContact Amanda
Amanda has been a hairstylist and makeup artist for over 12 years. She has attended many conferences and workshops on hair and skin care and continues to further her education. Amanda enjoys food, travel, and people!
She is here to assist clients and staff with anything they need!
- Amanda’s favorite service provided at Belladerm: HydraFacial - Instant glow, no downtime!
- Amanda’s favorite product sold at Belladerm: iS Clinical cleansing complex - It is the best cleanser and makeup remover! You can also use it for body wash and a luxurious shaving lotion!
- Amanda’s favorite part about working at Belladerm: I love coming in everyday to see the Belladerm girls!
Nicole LucasContact Nicole
Nicole has always had a passion for health, wellness, and helping people look and feel their best from the inside out. After graduating college from Minnesota State with her Marketing Degree, she moved to Los Angeles where she worked as an actress and started her small business, Nala Yoga, where she still takes patients privately. When not at Belladerm, Nicole is busy with her two-year-old daughter, Sevilla, and enjoys spending time with her family.
Nicole’s favorite thing about Belladerm is being an integral part of the process that is helping people to be the best version of themselves.
- Nicole's favorite service provided at Belladerm: BOTOX
- Nicole's favorite product sold at Belladerm: iS Clinical Active Serum
- Nicole's favorite part about working at Belladerm: Seeing how happy clients are with the results of their services here and working with such an amazing group of women!
Marie LeahyContact Marie
Marie has always had a passion for all things beauty! When not at Belladerm, she is running around with her 3 beautiful daughters and spending time with her husband.
Marie's favorite thing about working in this industry is all of the information! She enjoys continuing her education so that she can share her knowledge!
Marie's favorite thing about Belladerm is
- Marie's favorite service provided at Belladerm: Dermal Filler
- Marie's favorite product sold at Belladerm: Active Serum
- Marie's favorite part about working at Belladerm: The amazing crew of ladies that make me smile everyday! I love them!