Platelet-Rich Plasma Skin Rejuvenation
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy has been growing in popularity over the past couple of years as one of the most effective skin rejuvenation methods. Small amounts of concentrated plasma from your blood are inserted into your skin via multiple small injections around your face, which then stimulates rapid skin repair and induces further collagen replacement. Belladerm MedSpa combines PRP therapy with micro-needling to achieve even greater, quicker, and more visible results.
Here are six main benefits of micro-needling with PRP treatment:
- It repairs damaged skin and imperfections including acne scars, sun spots, melasma, stretch marks, and wrinkles.
- Both of these treatments are non- (or minimally) invasive procedures, which means they don’t use surgery, standard injections, or lasers to treat your skin.
- Although you shouldn’t wear any makeup, sunbathe, or exercise for several days after treatment, you can return to your usual daily activities the very same day. Your face may look a bit red and feel warm and tighter than usual, but you can drive home afterward and return to work immediately.
- Micro-needling with PRP triggers your body to heal itself without any foreign substances. Your skin starts to safely repair itself by simply producing more collagen.
- As the process of micro-needling only affects the top layer of your skin, and we use the application of topical numbing cream, there is very little to no pain. Most customers even say the experience is comfortable and relaxing.
- In most cases, the effects of micro-needling and PRP combo treatments have long-lasting benefits, especially when it comes to skin conditions like scars or sunspots.