Tired of Uneven Skin Tone or Lack of Radiance?
Microneedling can be used to treat a variety of conditions including wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, scars, sun damage and stretch marks. Clients have received treatments on the face, neck, arms, hands, legs, abdomen, and back, and on all skin types and all skin colors.
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling creates controlled micro-injuries to stimulate the body’s natural wound-healing process. Our microneedling treatment uses a device called a SkinPen®, which remodels scar tissue while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact and minimizing cellular damage.
There are three phases to the wound-repair process:
- Phase I: Inflammation. The SkinPen® pierces the skin and triggers your immune system to disinfect the wounds, remove debris, increase blood flow, and create new tissue.
- Phase II: Proliferation. The wound is rebuilt with new granulation cells, which are part of the extracellular matrix, and a new network of blood vessels develops.
- Phase III: Remodeling. The wound is replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels.
Am I a good candidate for SkinPen Treatments?
Using the state-of-the-art VISIA™ complexion analysis device, a Belladerm professional can determine if you are a good candidate for SkinPen and customize a program to bring out the beauty in your skin. Most Microneedling candidates have at least some of the following concerns:
- Fine lines or wrinkles, especially on the face
- Areas of discoloration on the skin
- Areas of sunspots or other damage
- Uneven skin tone or lack of radiance
- Large or unsightly pores
- Acne Scars or other Scar tissue
Microneedling procedures may cause a day or so of redness, so preparing a day or two of downtime in advance is a good idea. That said, you can return to your normal activities and skin regimens the day after.
Schedule a free consultation today to find out if you’re a good candidate for SkinPen!