We all want to look our very best. More noticeable than your fashion sense or hairstyle is your skin. Great skin is a refection of how you feel and how well you take care of yourself. You can achieve beautiful skin at every age with Belladerm for Life.
Long term success and results are achieved with the in-home treatments that make our products part of your total beauty regimen and not just a one-time application. This holistic approach is anchored by a membership program that enables Belladerm For Life members significant discounts on products and services along with on-going education and insight on how to maintain beautiful skin for life.
Belladerm For Life Club Details:
• For only $80 each month, you can enjoy any one of the following monthly services: (regularly $99-125 each!)
◦ Bella Classic Facial
◦ Innovative Facial
◦ Chemical Peel (does not include SkinMedica® peels)
◦ 2 Ultrasounds
◦ 2 Omnilux Light Therapy Treatments
In addition, you will save 10% off all other products, services and treatments with your membership! Service needs to be used each month and will not carry over to the next month. For more information about the Belladerm For Life program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 763-494-9905 to learn more.
Host a Belladerm For Life Party!
Summer is a perfect time to host your own Belladerm For Life Educational Party. When you host a Belladerm for Life party you receive refreshments, goodie bags, and special discounts for up to 15 guests. Contact Robin Bernens for more information 763-494-9905. Show off your beautiful skin and look your best at every age with Belladerm for Life!
To get your summer glow on after months of hibernating, we recommend one of these popular beauty treatments. Pamper yourselves with these and you’ll be able to diminish fine lines and uncover more beautiful, glowing skin. Shine on!
This is a revolutionary skin treatment that gently clears away imperfections and improves the look and feel of your skin. HydraFacial is an advanced non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that quickly and easily delivers results without the use of lasers or harsh chemicals. It combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. HydraFacial targets fine lines and wrinkles, congested and enlarged pores, oily or acne-prone skin, hyperpigmentation and brown spots. HydraFacials use a tiny, brush-like applicator that comfortably sweeps over facial and neck skin. The device simultaneously suctions up dead skin cells and extracts dirt and sebum, while applying a gentle acid peel and conditioning serums. Skin is treated with customizable skin serums during the procedure, so your skin can get exactly what it needs.
If you haven’t tried it yourself, chances are, you know SOMEONE who has and loves it. We like to think of it as a liquid lift and it is one of the most-requested treatments around. You just simply won’t believe what it can do to some of the fine lines in your face! Popular areas to treat are the lines in between the eyebrows and the furrows of the forehead. Botox Cosmetic is injected into muscles, where it blocks nerve impulses to those tissues. The muscle activity that causes the frown lines is reduced, and a smoother look results. Without a contracting muscle beneath it, the skin has a difficult time wrinkling.
A dream come true for battling aging skin! Restylane®, Perlane®, Juvéderm® and Radiesse® are being used more and more to help reverse the changes associated with aging. As you age, sun damage and other factors can reduce the amount of HA (hyaluronic acid) in your skin. The lack of HA causes your skin to lose structure and volume — creating unwanted facial wrinkles and folds, like those parentheses lines around your nose and mouth. You’ll enjoy long-lasting results that will enhance you in a subtle but beautiful way.
Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer in the United States. Ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun is the main cause of skin cancer. The good news? Skin cancer can almost always be cured when it’s found and treated early. Communities, health professionals, and families can work together to prevent skin cancer or detect it early on.
Here are Top Ten Do’s and Don’ts to prevent skin cancer:
1. Seek the shade, especially between 10 AM and 4 PM when the sun is strongest. An extra rule of thumb is the “shadow rule.” If your shadow is shorter than you are, the sun’s harmful ultraviolet (UV) radiation is stronger; if your shadow is longer, UV radiation is less intense.
2. Do not burn. A person’s risk for melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer, doubles if he or she has had five or more sunburns at any point in life. Severe burns not only significantly increase your chances of developing skin cancer, but can make you ill. For severe burns, see your doctor.
3. Avoid tanning and UV tanning booths. UV radiation from tanning machines is known to cause cancer in humans. Indoor UV tanners are 74 percent more likely to develop melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer, than those who have never tanned indoors. Tanning bed users are also 2.5 times more likely to develop squamous cell carcinoma and 1.5 times more likely to develop basal cell carcinoma. The more time a person has spent tanning indoors, the higher the risk.
4. Cover up with clothing, including a broad-brimmed hat and UV-blocking sunglasses. Clothing can be your most effective form of sun protection, so make the most of it with densely woven and bright- or dark-colored fabrics, which offer the best defense. The more skin you cover, the better, so choose long sleeves and long pants whenever possible.
5. Use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher every day. For extended outdoor activity, use a water-resistant, broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
6. Apply 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of sunscreen to your entire body 30 minutes before going outside. Reapply every two hours or immediately after swimming or excessive sweating. One six-ounce bottle of sunscreen should provide two full days of sun protection for prolonged outdoor activity.
7. An SPF of 30 is sufficient to block close to 97 percent of damaging sun rays when applied as instructed. SPF of at least 30 should be applied year-round, including cloudy days.”
8. Keep newborns out of the sun since their skin is extremely vulnerable. Sunscreens should be used on babies over the age of six months. Children are very sensitive to ultraviolet radiation- just one severe sunburn in childhood doubles the chances of developing melanoma later in life.
9. Examine your skin head-to-toe every month. While self-exams shouldn’t replace the important annual skin exam performed by a physician, they offer the best chance of detecting the early warning signs of skin cancer. If you notice any change in an existing mole or discover a new one that looks suspicious, see a physician immediately. To find out more about how to perform self-examination and spot a skin cancer, visit www.SkinCancer.org/selfexamination.
10. See your physician every year for a professional skin exam. You can also check www.SkinCancer.org/Tour to see if The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Road to Healthy Skin Tour is coming to your area. The Tour, presented by AVEENO and Rite Aid, provides FREE, full-body skin exams by local dermatologists.
Stock up on sun screen this summer! Get 10% off on sun screen including all of your favorites at Belladerm MedSpa!
Obaji Sunshield SPF50, Environmental Defense SPF50, Revision Intellishade SPF45 & SkinMedica Daily Physical Defense SPF30.
*Expires June 30, 2015
Cannot be combined with other offers
You, Only Better™
Belladerm MedSpaTM is Maple Grove’s state-of-the art medical spa, offering today’s most advanced and effective procedures to the Twin Cities area.
- Annual Open House
- Belladerm News
- Best of 2014 Medspa
- Best of 2015
- Best of 2018
- Body Rejuvenation
- Body Sculpting
- Cool Sculpting
- diVa vaginal therapy
- Fillers and Botox
- Hair Care
- Laser Hair Removal
- Love Life/Sex Life
- Skin & Body Health
- Skin Care
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skincare Routine
- Sun Damage