It’s the MOST wonderful time of the year, right? That’s what the popular song says and there are definitely certain things that get us into the holiday spirit and ready to shift gears from fall into winter, Christmas trees and presents. Feel free to chime in with more fun ideas of what you’re up to!
Some years, when you hear that first Christmas song playing on the radio, you cringe because you just aren’t ready to face the fact that you only have a set number of shopping days left and you feel overwhelmed with how many things are on your to-do list in the month of December! Then you also are faced with the fact that another year is ending and a new one will begin which leads you to wonder just HOW does time go by so quickly every year? This season sure holds a lot of emotions and we’re all about making merry so let’s focus on ways to ring in that holiday cheer! Beyond the typical decorating and cookie baking, some of the best ways involve what you can do or give to others. Here are 5 sure ways to get you in the spirit.
- Along with baking cookies and special treats, also make a tasty meal or two for a family who might be struggling this season or for an elderly neighbor who would appreciate it.
- Brainstorm with your kids to come up with a list of ideas that you could buy for a family in need. Then, go shopping to get a handful of items on the list that you can afford to pick up. Wrap as a family and deliver together. Maybe sing some carols when you do to add good cheer. Singing always brings smiles.
- Decorate your office with beautiful, sparkly decor for the holidays. Even if you can only decorate your little cubicle, do it up! You’ll feel more in the spirit! Maybe sneak into work early and surprise a coworker by decorating their work space, too.
- Other random acts of kindness go a long way, too. Give up your spot in line at the store, especially to that mom with whining kids who is dying to get out of there. Tape quarters to vending machines to surprise the next person looking for a snack. Buy for the person behind you in the drive-thru line at Starbucks or anywhere you frequent. Just spread goodwill everywhere you go, whenever you can. That is the very best way to get in the holiday spirit!
- Lastly, consider buying something special for someone you know they would not buy for themselves…like a Belladerm gift certificate! Our promo makes it a perfect time to buy!
Write your comments below if you have any new ideas to add. We are deeply appreciative of all of you and want to wish you Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! We’ll see you soon!
Also – if you are still looking for a fabulous gift idea (OR want to hint to someone else about what you might like – click here), Belladerm is offering our gift certificate promo again this year. Buy a $100 gift card and we’ll give you an extra $25 credit to put with it as our way of saying thank you for choosing Belladerm! Click here to go to Belladerm’s website gift card purchase page.