How to get Summer Smooth Skin
Top five things you can do now to get your face and body ready for summer.
Finally the weather’s warming up and you’re ready to put away your sweaters and pull out your shorts and tank tops. With summer right around the corner, now’s the time to take action to get summer smooth skin. With these five skincare guidelines you’re sure to look your absolute best this summer!
1) A Chemical Peel: Long, cold winters can be brutal on your skin. Exfoliating the face and body is the best first step to younger, healthier looking skin. A chemical peel will give you a healthier, younger looking glow with little to no down time. To find out which chemical peel is best for you, set up a complimentary consultation with one of our skilled and experienced Estheticians.
2) Laser Hair Removal: Spring is a good time for Laser Hair removal as you can avoid the temptation of basking in the summer sun. While legs and bikini area are most popular for laser hair removal, anywhere you have unwanted hair is a good place to begin. Belladerm uses the Lumenis LightSheer™; for Laser Hair Removal and it is the Gold Standard laser system for providing permanent hair reduction. The LightSheer laser provides a non-invasive treatment that is nearly pain-free and entails virtually no patient downtime. A well-designed treatment regime can result in long-lasting hair reduction.
3) Cool Sculpting: You can exercise and eat right but some stubborn fat bulges simply will not go away! One sure way to rid unsightly fat is with CoolSculpting®. Cool Sculpting is a non-surgical way to lose those annoying bumps and bulges. This revolutionary technology targets and cools unwanted fat cells in the selected area to induce a noticeable, natural-looking reduction in fat bulges. There are no needles, surgery, or downtime. Results look natural and can be seen as early as three weeks following treatment, with the most dramatic results after one to three months.
4) Sun Protection Products: What a difference a good skin care regime can make in terms of healthy younger looking skin. While you do not necessarily need to make any drastic changes to your skin care routine to get your skin summer ready, it is extremely important to use a top quality, broad spectrum sun screen with a SPF of at least 30. At Belladerm we have a great selection of Sun Protection products.
5) Spider Vein Therapy: Approximately 50% to 60% of men and women have unsightly leg veins. While sclerotherapy is still considered the treatment of choice for the removal of superficial leg veins, many vessels may be too small to inject or patients may have an aversion to this invasive procedure. The IPL™ laser system can provide an alternative method of treatment.
Now’s the time to take action and get summer smooth skin, especially while we are offering 15% off all packages!
Let’s face it, summer is always more fun when you know you look your best! Get summer smooth skin with a customized skincare plan that is best for you! Call to schedule your complimentary consultation today at 763-494-9905.