We’re going to help you shine on turkey day! Whether you are hosting your entire extended family or just making a quaint dinner for 2, these resources can help!
- Look your best by visiting Belladerm for your beauty needs before the holidays! We have many ideas for enhancing your beauty and you’ll be happier when you feel confident! This time of year is very popular for treatments because you get to show off the results at all of your holiday get togethers!
- http://thanksgiving.food.com/ Are you a very visual cook and love the recipes that have pictures? You’ll enjoy this site. You can see photos uploaded by users and search thousands of recipes! Mmmm–check out the Restaurant Inspired Cookbooks to see if you can copycat one of your favorite dishes from a restaurant you love!
- Learn how to create a gorgeous fall wreath to hang on your door, welcoming your guests by clicking here.
- Decorate your space so it feels warm and welcoming for the holidays-even if you are in a small apartment or condo! Visit HGTV videos here.
- Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel are always staples for amazing home decor.
- Is entertaining kids or grandkids on your agenda for Thanksgiving? You can always enjoy the timeless tradition of watching the Macy’s parade on TV but then what? Keep ’em smiling by adding in some ideas that you find here.
- We can’t mention Thanksgiving without talking about Black Friday! Create a perfect plan for shopping and then shop ’til you drop!
- The most important thing you will do for Thanksgiving is to spend time giving THANKS for all of the special people in your life! Don’t get too busy to acknowledge and appreciate everyone around you that makes you smile!