For the last several years we have been celebrating our customers every October by offering our biggest beauty event of the year! This year marks our 9th Annual OPEN HOUSE, which is Tuesday, October 7th from 4 – 8 p.m.
Our Open House Tradition
We decided to host an open house the year we opened our doors back in 2005 to celebrate our valued customers. Our open house event is a chance for our clients to meet our staff and skincare experts one-on-one. It is also an opportunity for us to demonstrate our sincere thanks by offering our clients a “one night only” event where they can take advantage of huge savings! Each year we give away a fabulous gift bag to the 1st 50 people who arrive. There are some wonderful goodies this year so you will want to arrive early to be sure to get your free gift bag!
Highlights of the Evening and Special Offers:
During the Open House our expert staff will be offering free mini consultations and guests can enjoy special discounted prices for services and products purchased on the night of our event only.
Other Highlights include:
• Mini-Make-up Consultations (compliments of GloMinerals)
• Meet the reps for our amazing products and ask questions about best products for your skin and suggested use for home-care regimes.
• Laser Hair Removal – BUY ONE PACKAGE, GET ONE PACKAGE FREE!
• 20% off all Skin Care Products (including Obagi and Skin Medica)
• Several prize give-aways
• 20% off treatments, services and packages
• Complimentary wine and delicious Hor D’ Oeuvres provided by our neighbor restaurant Biaggi’s
• Also, our most popular special: BANK YOUR BOTOX! Attendees may bank up to 100 units of BOTOX for only $10 a unit!
Remember to mark the date and invite a Friend!
We feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to see the same clients we first met several years ago. We also have enjoyed meeting many new faces over the years. Our Open House is a great time to share your beauty secrets with a friend, so be sure to mark the date , Tuesday, October 7th from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. grab a gal pal, and enjoy an evening of education, relaxation and fun! You won’t want to miss Belladerm’s biggest beauty event of the year!
A special “Thank you” to our partners who continue to make this amazing event possible: Mainstream Boutique of Maple Grove, Mark Michael Diamond Designs, Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano, Princeton Liquors, and Alibi the salon.
Aging is the enemy and we try to fight it in every way we can, right? Make sure you are aware of all of these culprits and do your best to avoid them or do what you can to keep them at a minimum in your life!
- Sun: This one won’t surprise you! If you have spent your days basking in the sun, you are more likely to age prematurely. Especially if you are one who burns or tans easily. The sun’s effects are cumulative and you’ll be noticing things like age spots, broken blood vessels, sagging and precancerous lesions. Sunscreen will protect you for much of the damage but wearing SPF does not mean you can bake in the sun without consequences. Getting any kind of tan, by definition, is damage to your skin.
- Sugar: There is nothing sweet about how sugar affects your complexion. When you ingest sugar, collagen and elastin can be destroyed by the way that sugar in your bloodstream attaches to proteins and breaks down. This prevents your skin from staying strong and supple and you will notice sagging and wrinkles as a result. Do your best to choose whole grains instead or add protein to the meal to keep your sugar levels from soaring and doing more damage.
- Stress: When you are under stress, the cell renewal process suffers, your skin becomes more dehydrated and your lines and wrinkles are magnified. Stress also gives people a tendency to smoke more, drink more and sleep less. All bad things for your face. If you are stuck in a stressful season of your life, at least do your best to find a way to get some relaxation and de-stressing exercise in.
- Lack of Sleep: Your facial muscles relax and rejuvenation of the skin layers happens when you catch your ZZZs so if you cut yourself short on beauty rest, it will show! Sleeping in the same position every night is not recommended, either. This can create permanent creases in your skin over time. Sleep on your back to keep these away!
- Alcohol and Nicotine: This one ties into sleep, too. Despite what you may have heard, drinking alcohol does not lead to a better night’s sleep. It can do the opposite. Drinking on a regular basis dehydrates your skin and can negatively impact the absorption of nutrients to keep your skin supple. 20% of women in the US still smoke. Smoking causes skin damage and keep the skin from getting the oxygen it needs. If that isn’t reason enough to quit, smoking is the number one cause of lung cancer, accelerates aging and also slows down healing.
After three months of summer “fun in the sun” your skin needs extra TLC. Hopefully you were conscientious of remembering to apply sunscreen regularly. Even with the extra protection, your skin can still take a beating from the effects of the sultry summer sun.
The fall season is the best time of the year to renew, refresh and rejuvenate your skin. Change is in the air and your skin is ready to be exfoliated and restored to reveal a more youthful and radiant you.
To help you achieve optimal results, here are our top three recommended procedures to rejuvenate your skin this fall:
1. IPL™ Photorejuvenation
As the population ages, ever-increasing numbers of people are interested in improving their appearance. IPL™ technology can be used to help restore the skin’s youthful appearance.
Our IPL Quantum SR™ technology is a unique, non-ablative procedure that promotes healthy looking skin; including the reduction of diffuse redness, reduced pore size and improved skin tone and texture. The procedure creates a gentle warming of the skin, and is truly a “no downtime” procedure so you can have the procedure done over your lunch break. We can simultaneously treat a wide range of facial concerns safely and effectively, such as broken capillaries, skin discoloration, age spots, freckles, mottled pigmentation, and the symptoms of rosacea. A thorough consultation with one of our skin care experts will determine the proper treatment for your specific needs.
2. Chemical Peels
When your skin needs a refresher after the long summer, consider getting a chemical peel. Chemical peels are designed to speed up the skin’s natural exfoliation process, and can help to eliminate or reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and pigmentation. These treatments may be part of a facial, and some of the more intensive peels are effective for treating acne, eliminating scars and strengthening the skin tone.
Chemical Peels effectively treat a host of skin problems including acne, discolorations and fine lines and wrinkles. A chemical solution is applied to the face, which removes the damaged outer layer of skin and unveils softer, smoother, more radiant skin. Most procedures take less than an hour to perform, with minimal discomfort during the treatment. There are a variety of chemical peels offered at Belladerm and we will work with you to determine the best peel for your skin concerns.
The HydraFacial offers a variety of serums to specifically target your skin issues, including:
• Sun damaged skin
• blackheads and whiteheads
• Enlarged pores
• Brown spots
• Uneven skin tone
• Early aging fine lines and wrinkles.
This is a revolutionary skin treatment that gently clears away imperfections and improves the look and feel of your skin. HydraFacial is an advanced non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that quickly and easily delivers results without the use of lasers or harsh chemicals. It combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. HydraFacial targets fine lines and wrinkles, congested and enlarged pores, oily or acne-prone skin, hyper-pigmentation and brown spots.
Autumn is the season to embrace change. Like the leaves on the trees, your skin is transforming from the summer to the fall and may need help with the transformation. With these top three post summer sun procedures, you’ll be ready to embrace the new season with beautiful renewed and rejuvenated skin.
To find our which treatment plan is best suited for you, please call give us a call at 763 494-9905. As always, consultations are always complimentary at Belladerm Medspa.
You, Only Better™
Belladerm MedSpaTM is Maple Grove’s state-of-the art medical spa, offering today’s most advanced and effective procedures to the Twin Cities area.
- Annual Open House
- Belladerm News
- Best of 2014 Medspa
- Best of 2015
- Best of 2018
- Body Rejuvenation
- Body Sculpting
- Cool Sculpting
- diVa vaginal therapy
- Fillers and Botox
- Hair Care
- Laser Hair Removal
- Love Life/Sex Life
- MedSpa News
- Skin & Body Health
- Skin Care
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skincare Routine
- Sun Damage