This time of year, even though it is fun and exciting, leaves most of us walking around feeling frazzled and sleep-deprived. You have too much to do and just not enough time. Throw into the mix that you want to look glamorous for those multiple holiday parties you will be attending. We have some answers for some common questions this time of year:
Q: I’ve had too many late nights recently and my complexion is looking a bit dull. How can I look like I’ve had an early night even though I haven’t?
A: Add a hint of radiant light with glominerals Bronzers or Revision Intellishade. Apply these luminizers anywhere you want a subtle, natural glo that can instantly brighten your complexion. The perfect finishing touch! The Clarisonic is a great way to exfoliate your skin for a quick glow.
Q: I’ve got a few parties to go to in the coming week and I’m worried about oily shine ruining my makeup before the evening is over at these parties. How can I control the shine without caking on powder?
A: Dust your face with glominerals perfecting or finishing powder and finish with a spritz or two of hydration mist to set your makeup for the night. Tuck some oil blotting papers in your purse–these can be your best friend if you hope to avoid too much powder.
Q: I have quite a lot of larger, open pores. Is there anything I can do to minimize my pores when I prepare for my holiday gatherings? I’m self-conscious about them.
A: There are products available that will help reduce the appearance of larger pores. One to check out would be SkinMedica’s Rejuvenation Toner or Obagi’s Pore Therapy.
Belladerm would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We are here to help you find solutions for YOUR beauty questions. Stop in or call us today!
We normally don’t spend a lot of time thinking about how to take care of our lashes–we just expect them to be fine without a lot of help. With so many satisfied Latisse users out there now, growing long, beautiful lashes, it seems like a good time to think about caring for your lashes. Here are some tips:
- Clean your eyes thoroughly and gently each night. Makeup can attract bacteria and cause breakage to existing lashes. When cleaning makeup from eyes, first splash the face with warm water and pat the eye area gently with a cotton ball to remove as much makeup as possible. Follow with a commercial eye makeup remover and stroke the lashes gently with a fresh cotton ball to remove all traces of makeup.
- Consider applying olive oil to your eyelashes a couple of times a week. Do this by dipping a q-tip in the oil and gently brushing it onto your lashes. Almond oil or coconut oil can be used to get the same result, but olive oil is readily available. Apply the oil and let it sit with your eyes closed for a few minutes before rinsing with warm water. In addition, you may apply the oil before bed and leave it on throughout the night.
- Replace your mascara every three to six months. Mascara needs to be replaced more often, according to many dermatologists. Waiting longer may allow the mascara to harbor bacteria which can harm the lashes.
- Try using glominerals gloLash Thickener & Conditioner–a colorless product that nourishes, protects and conditions lashes. Green Tea fights bacteria and reduces inflammation, giving your eyes a reason to sparkle. Call or stop in to learn more about this product.
CONTINUE READINGDon’t miss this special event from 4 – 8 p.m. We are less than a month away now and we hope you’ve marked your calendar and called your friends. FIRST 50 GUESTS will receive FREE Gift Bags! Arrive early to get yours! Join us for an evening of fun, relaxation and mingling! We are looking forward to spending time with you and there will be plenty of yummy food on hand! Appetizers will be provided by Three Squares Restaurant. During the Open House our expert staff will be offering free mini consultations and guests can enjoy special discounted prices for services and products purchased on that day. Highlights of the evening will include:
- Mini-Make-up Consultations (compliments of GloMinerals)
- Meet the reps for our amazing products
- Laser Hair Removal- BUY ONE PACKAGE, GET ONE PACKAGE FREE!
- 20% off all Skin Care Products (including Obagi and Skin Medica)
- Several prize give-aways
- 20% off treatments, services and packages
Also, our most popular special–BANK YOUR BOTOX! Attendees may bank up to 100 of units of BOTOX for only $10 a unit! Don’t miss out on this great savings!
So grab a gal pal and join us Tuesday, October 4th from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. for our Biggest Beauty Event of the Year!
Thank you to our partners who have made this amazing event possible: Princeton Liquors, Juniper Boutique, New Reflections, Mark Michael Diamond Designs, The Oilerie and Three Squares Restaurant.
*If you’re not able to attend, call that day to reserve these great prices!
Don’t miss it, we’re offering the biggest savings of the year!
You, Only Better™
Belladerm MedSpaTM is Maple Grove’s state-of-the art medical spa, offering today’s most advanced and effective procedures to the Twin Cities area.
- Annual Open House
- Belladerm News
- Best of 2014 Medspa
- Best of 2015
- Best of 2018
- Body Rejuvenation
- Body Sculpting
- Cool Sculpting
- diVa vaginal therapy
- Fillers and Botox
- Hair Care
- Laser Hair Removal
- Love Life/Sex Life
- MedSpa News
- RF Microneedling
- Skin & Body Health
- Skin Care
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skincare Routine
- Sun Damage