Twinkling lights are aglow all around us this holiday season, just about everywhere you look, but is your skin glowing? At Belladerm, we have an arsenal of treatments that will help you get your glow on! Today, we’re highlighting just five of our favorites:
- HYDRAFACIAL: HydraFacial is truly an awesome skin experience. Great for any skin type, it helps deeply cleanse, exfoliate and replenish with hydration and antioxidants. Developed to benefit all skin types, even the most sensitive, it reduces sun damage, redness, acne, lines and wrinkles. Dez from the KS95 Morning Show experienced this for herself at Belladerm and loved the treatment results.
- BBL LASER: You don’t have to be stuck with those age spots, brown spots or that uneven skin texture. BBL can pretty much fix it all, reducing the appearance of damage and taking years off your complexion. Consider this the next generation of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) therapy. Your treatment will be tailored to match your skin type and your desired results. Any area of your body can be treated. The most common areas are those most exposed to the damaging effects of sunlight. The most popular treatments are on the face, neck, back of the hands, chest and shoulders.
- TNS ESSENTIAL SERUM: SkinMedica’s over-the-counter rejuvenating treatment is known for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also works wonders to smooth uneven texture and tone with a unique blend of high performing ingredients. Without a doubt, one of our most popular products.
- HALO: The world’s first and only tunable hybrid fractional laser combines non-ablative and ablative wavelengths in a single pass to maximize results and control downtime. This powerhouse treatment by Sciton can be customized to your desired outcome, working to remove age spots, sun damage, scars, wrinkles & dilated veins. It is also able to treat rosacea and acne. Look for an upcoming special offer on HALO in the January newsletter.
- CHEMICAL PEEL: From light peels that tighten and tone your skin (SkinMedica’s Illuminize) to more of a dramatic transformation (SkinMedica’s Vitalize, one of our most popular) – we have the full range of peel solutions for you at Belladerm. If you’ve never had a peel and aren’t sure which peel is right for you, we’d love to see you for a free consultation. Call us at 763-494-9905 to set one up.
We hope you can squeeze in a visit before the holidays, but if not we’ll be here after the new year with lots of enticing reasons to get started on one of these treatments that will leaving you glowing. Happy Holidays to you and yours from all of us at Belladerm!CONTINUE READING