As we age our skin loses its youthful glow and luster. While skin aging is a natural process, daily sun exposure can significantly contribute to premature aging, slowing down the turnover of skin cells between healthy new cells and old damaged cells. Here are five sure ways to lighten and brighten your skin and help you restore a radiant youthful glow.
- Get a chemical peel. Chemical peels can be very effective at lightening the skin. This treatment effectively treats a host of skin problems including acne, discolorations and fine lines and wrinkles. A chemical solution is applied to the face, which removes the damaged outer layer of skin and unveils softer, smoother, more radiant skin. Most procedures take less than an hour to perform, with minimal discomfort during the treatment. There are a variety of chemical peels offered today and we will work with you to determine the best peel for your skin concerns.
- Omnilux Light Theray- is a technology based on narrowband Light emitting Diodes (LEDs). Omnilux offers treatment for a wide range of dermatological conditions including acne, photodamage, and skin rejuvenation. Some of the advantages of Omnilux™ therapy is that it stimulates the bodies own cellular mechanisms by photomodulation. Also it is not a laser or an IPL so there is no heat, no side effects or downtime. Omnilux is Compatible with existing skin rejuvenation techniques such as Botox™, chemical peels and IPLs.
- Dermapen-is a new revolutionary procedure that uses multiple needles to vertically pierce the skin. This enhances rejuvenation results and is far safer for the client because there is much less epidermal damage. The automatic vibrating function of the Dermapen increases the effectiveness of treatment by increasing absorption of products, while reducing pain and discomfort. Dermapen is just as effective as ablative treatments such as Fraxel, IPL, Laser Resurfacing, and Chemical Peels. The most amazing benefit is that Dermapen’s pricing is a fraction of the leading alternatives.
- IPL™ Photorejuvenation IPL™ technology can be used to help restore the skin’s youthful appearance. IPL Quantum SR™ technology is a unique non-ablative procedure that promotes healthy looking skin including the reduction of diffuse redness, reduced pore size and improved skin tone and texture. The procedure creates a gentle warming of the skin, and is truly a “no downtime” procedure. IPL Photorejuvenation can simultaneously treat a wide range of facial concerns safely and effectively, such as broken capillaries, skin discoloration, age spots, freckles, mottled pigmentation, and the symptoms of rosacea.
- Skin Lightening Products: We recommend Skin Medica’s Lytera® Skin Brightening Complex and Obagi Clear. Both products offer a simple and effective approach to skin brightening. Appropriate for all skin types The Obagi Nu-Derm® System is an anti-aging therapy that penetrates below the skin’s surface to transform skin cell functions at the cellular level and correct the damage within… revealing healthy, younger-looking skin. Both Lytera are Clear are topical prescription treatment that help to correct hyperpigmentation (discoloration) and improve uneven skin tones.
One or a combination of these top five ways to lighten and brighten your skin will bring you noticeable results and help you restore that youthful glow you deserve to have. To discover which treatment plan is best for your unique skin care needs call us at 763-494-9905 for a complimentary consultation.CONTINUE READING