- GET PHYSICAL: Though exercise has been shown to increase sexual appetite, hitting a gym together also taps into the fact that men tend to build bonds through shared activities rather than just talking. Don’t belong to a gym? No problem. Most fitness facilities will happily give you a free day pass and GymTicket.com is a great place to find them. Check out the fancy gym in town that you would otherwise never go to. Try a new class together. Also check your community center and local dance studios for free lessons — nothing can turn on the heat like a salsa or tango.
- SPA OUT: Need a mutual break (not from each other but maybe from life)? No better way to let it all down with a little rub down. First light lots of candles, put on some soft music and prepare two cups of tea. Then, predicated on where you are in your dating status, go for a hand-and-foot only or a sensual full-body massage. Either one will steam things up. We’d love to see you both at Belladerm for your date night. Give us a call to see what treatments we could set up for you simultaneously or back to back. There are so many things to do in the Arbor Lakes area where Belladerm is located so you could easily grab a bite to eat after your spa time together, or take in a movie.
- PUZZLING: Working on a project that promotes teamwork and allows for conversation is a great way to get to know each other. For less than $10, you can find a fun and challenging puzzle that you and a date can tackle together — look for one that’s more than 1000 pieces so the date isn’t over in 10 minutes. Spread out the pieces and see if you two fit.
- PLAY HOUSE: Wander around IKEA for awhile looking at all of the rooms and furniture. You and your date can learn a lot about each other’s tastes, preferences and sense of humor just by meandering through this Swedish mecca for a couple hours. You don’t even have to buy anything.
- GET PLAYING: Go find a dart board or pool/ping pong table at your local bar — healthy competition is a fantastic way to get your blood pumping and your libidos raging. For a real dare, find a karaoke night and pick out songs for each other to sing.
Happy Dating! We’d love to hear about your favorite date night ideas below. Feel free to comment here!