- Switch to a new shampoo. That bottle you’ve been using for the summer is not going to work the same on dry, winter hair. Choose a quality product that will repair and protect your locks.
- Wash your hair less. Shampooing will wash out the bad stuff, but it also washes out the good. We’re talking about the protective oils that your hair needs to keep its strength and shine. If you want to freshen up, consider using one of those wonderful products that you rub or spray in to absorb a bit of the oil and make your hair smell nice and clean in between washings.
- Deep condition. Deep condition those ends to get volume and lift.
- Use a leave-in conditioner with your heat tools. This will help keep your hair in tip-top shape during the cold months.
- Dry your hair carefully. Rubbing your hair with a towel to dry it can actually cause breakage and make your hair appear dull and dry.
- Pay attention to what you are eating. What you eat nourishes your body, including your hair! Eating right and drinking lots or water really will show.
- Statement Collars: This look makes any outfit look polished! You can even find embellished collars on Etsy or how-to instructions online to make a DIY one for yourself! We are talking ultimate creativity here!
- The Navy Blue Peacoat: A good trend to invest in — your peacoat will never look out of style.
- Wine colors: Dark red and purple shades are a big statement this season — especially the shiny burgandy coat. Brick reds look great on warm skin tones, for example, while bluish plums look great on cool ones.
- Wear textures: Don’t go head to toe in texture, but add some fun interest to your outfit with texture. Think cashmere, angora or maybe mohair.
- Pointy pumps: These look fab with a dress or cropped pants but don’t pair them with wide-legged pants or you are just asking for trouble!
- Unlikely pairings: Purses are making statements this season with unlikely mixes of hardware and fabrics.
You, Only Better™
Belladerm MedSpaTM is Maple Grove’s state-of-the art medical spa, offering today’s most advanced and effective procedures to the Twin Cities area.
March 6, 2019
February 11, 2008
March 5, 2008
- Annual Open House
- Belladerm News
- Best of 2014 Medspa
- Best of 2015
- Best of 2018
- Body Sculpting
- Cool Sculpting
- diVa vaginal therapy
- Fillers and Botox
- Hair Care
- Laser Hair Removal
- Love Life/Sex Life
- Skin & Body Health
- Skin Care
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Sun Damage