Laser Hair Removal
LightSheer™ Laser Hair Removal is the Gold Standard laser system for providing permanent hair reduction. The LightSheer laser provides a non-invasive treatment that is nearly pain-free and entails virtually no patient downtime. A well-designed treatment regime can result in long-lasting hair reduction.
Note: Laser hair removal results vary by hair color and skin type.
Pseudofolliculitis Barbae (PFB) - PFB, or razor bumps, is a common condition in which the regrowing hair, after shaving, curves back towards and pierces the skin resulting in a pustule or papule. PFB is very prevalent in populations with curly hair, affecting nearly 85% of men of African descent and a growing number of women.
- Lip or Nose: Upper lip or Nose.
- Chin: Area from lower lip to/and including underneath the jaw line.
- Small of Chin: Area below the lower lip to the jaw line.
- Neck (front or back): Area from beneath the ears to start of shoulders.
- Ears: Front and back of ear, not inside ear.
- Brow: Above and between eyebrows, not below the brow line.
- Sideburns: Area just in front of ear, from hair line to base of ear.
- Face: Entire face, does not include neck or ears.
- Lip and Chin
- Nose and Ears
- Full Face and Neck
Arms and Legs
- Underarms: Area of hair growth in pit of the arm.
- Upperarms: Area from the shoulder to the elbow.
- Forearms: Area from elbow to wrist.
- Hands: Area from wrist to finger tips.
- Full Arms: Area from shoulder to wrist.
- Full Arms and Underarms
- Thigh: Area from bikini line to knee.
- Lower Legs: Area from knee to ankle.
- Feet and Toes: Area from ankle to the tips of the toes.
- Full Legs: Area from bikini line to ankle.
- Chest: Area from the collar bone to the diaphragm.
- Breast: Area of breast tissue.
- Areola: Area around the nipple.
- Abdomen: Area from the diaphragm to the top of the hip bone.
- Lower Abdomen Line: Area from the belly button to the bikini line.
- Chest and Abdomen
- Shoulders: Area from the base of the shoulder blade to the collar bone, also includes the deltoid area.
- Back: Area from the base of the shoulder blades to the top of the hip bone.
- Back and Shoulders
- Back, Shoulders and Neck
- Buttocks: Area from the top of the hip bone to the crease at the top of the thigh.
- Bikini Line: One inch area from your underwear line on each side and a one inch area across the top.
- Bikini Line and Underarms
- Brazilian Bikini: Removal of as much hair as you want from the entire bikini area and the crease of the buttocks.
- Brazilian Bikini and Underarms